Uniform is available from BE Uniforms Carlisle, 11 West Tower Street, Carlisle, CA3 8QT- 01228 810555
School uniform & Expected Code of Dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo (no fashion clothing)
- White, navy or pale blue polo shirt or blouse
- Plain Navy Blue Trousers, skirt or shorts
- Plain socks or tights
- Plain Black Shoes or Trainers – parents are asked to ensure that children come to school wearing sensible footwear – shoes with excessively high heels, boots and “fashion” footwear are not allowed for Health and Safety reasons
- A Coat or Fleece – As children will be playing outside in the cold and/or drizzly weather, please ensure that they have a warm, waterproof coat to wear
In the Summer term, many parents choose to purchase blue and white checked school dresses.
All children will need:
- Plain navy blue PE shorts
- Pale blue T-shirt with school logo
- In the winter months, you may wish to provide a plain dark coloured tracksuit or jogging trousers for children to wear for outdoor Games lessons in addition to their usual PE kit
Each pupil will need to have two pairs of footwear for PE, one for indoor games activities and one for outdoor. We recommend that parents buy plimsolls for indoor use and trainers for outdoors.
It is advisable for each child to have a named PE bag, which can be hung on a cloakroom peg, to hold their PE equipment. In order to avoid children being without the required kit on PE day, the bag should be brought to school on Mondays and taken home on Fridays.
Children should not wear jewellery (except watches) during school hours. However, if children have pierced ears, they may wear stud-type earrings for normal class activities but must be able to remove these for all physical activities. Earrings cannot be removed by members of staff.
- During winter months we ask for pupils to bring in some tracksuit bottoms and trainers/wellies if they wish to go on the field during play times
- In summer months, please can you send your child with a sunhat and sun cream